Strategy, Marketing, Branding, Website, Content, Campaigns, Evolution
Exponential growth is a dream come true. But it can also cause businesses to grow disjointedly and sow the seeds for future trouble. The central challenge was to harness our client's run-away momentum and create a solid framework for sustained success while promoting their notoriety and market share in a highly competitive business sector.
Our goal was to give enticing structure to both the company itself (to enable new partnerships with producers, wholesalers and distributors) and to their brand offering (to create an attractive, cohesive, recognizable line of products to drive sales).
The core of our strategy was to channel the exceptional energy and skills of the second-generation leaders in a strong family business.
- Rename, rebrand company
- Redesign website
- Creation of B2B and B2C product line identities and messaging
- Creation of personas
- Creation of sales tools, including: Presentations, sales sheets, price lists, product offerings
- Creation and implementation of marketing and sales force activities
- Creation of marketing initiatives for associations and conventions (e.g. booth, promotional materials, etc.)
- Public relations
- Creation of strategic alliances with regional producers (including organic farms)
- Significant increase in produce output and farmed land
- Added efficiency with streamlined mechanisms of distribution
- More than 20 new products in supermarkets
- Expansion into organic produce, and the launch of a new branding for multiple SKUs
- Research and development of added-value products and functions to meet the needs and keep up to date with trends in the fresh produce industry