Doing our part during the COVID-19 crisis
Logo, Branding, Packaging, Scientific content, Health Canada approvals, Online sales, Advertising, SEM
In a crisis setting stemming from the pandemic and lockdown, the task was to market essential personal protective equipment manufactured abroad to Canadians by creating the branding, supporting the import operation, taking it through the health authorities' approval processes and getting it into the hands of Canadians as quickly as possible.
Our fast-track approach to design, branding, content creation and project management was developed through years of in-house experience marketing health products. With time being of the essence, we turned to our regular trusted partner to help us sprint through the necessary Canadian regulatory and approval processes with the appropriate diligence. Our expertise with online platforms, such as Shopify, allowed us to provide our client with strategic counsel and recommendations while designing and building a robust online sales platform as well as necessary resources, reflecting our reputation as a well-oiled machine.
- Create branding and content for Canadian market
- Partner with regulatory team to ensure PPE get rapid health authorities’ approvals
- Help the client with setting up the different distribution networks (wholesale and direct sales)
- Create point of sale materials
- Create marketing campaigns to promote
- Design SEM for targeted (business to business et business to consumer)